RSS

Taipei

I'm back from my Taipei trip!! It was very fun!!


來去台北囉~



Camwhoring on the coach. So bored...



Finally we reach after a 2 hour ride. TA DA! Taipei Zoo!



More camwhoring for keepsakes.
















Saw the real thing haha!







Goats. They have goatees.







Boyfriend jokingly said that the hippos looks like poops.



Close ups.



Reputedly 100 years old tortoise! Do you believe it!









團團跟圓圓~好QQQQQ




We went to the souvenir shop after we got bored of walking.



Pandas of all shape and sizes! 100% cotton.



Lol. Panda hoodies.


Hehe. Cannot stop laughing at the photo.






Went for dinner next. Couldn't decide on what to eat while going through the menu x100000 times.



Finally ordered siewmais.



Hehehe :p


















Yay ^_^ v

台北到此一游!!

9 comments:

TG said...

Wow, you went Taipei? I'm planning to go next year, probably around February. I'm always happy to see some pics on blogs. I wanna get a lot of info :)

Shingo T said...

Great photos. Seems like you have alot of fun!

I'm planning to go down Taiwan over the next 2 years. ^_^

...Yee Lin... said...

Whoa..a trip to Taipei..nice one..
Most probably my whole family will go there end of this year..hehe..
Going for shopping+eating! (^.^)

Btw, nice to know you wei ru..
And your blog is cool! Like it..

mrdes said...

Hi, my first visit to your (new? nov 09?) blog...Nice pictures you have there...made me wish I can visit Taiwan...I being very curious: is your boyfriend (the smart man in the pictures) Japanese? He sure got the look of one:)

Arief Arf said...

taipei looks fun!

Wei Ru said...

MKL: yes its very fun!! are you going alone?

ShingoT: yes you should!

yeelin: thks! i'd linked you up!

mrdes: yes this is a new blog.. yep he's a japanese. :)

Arief: it is. :)

Anonymous said...

The real panda looks just as cuddly as the toys ^_^

OLDHAG:D said...

LOL the panda hat looks so cute on you!!

Old Beng said...

Wow, 金童玉女.

Post a Comment